The Virtual one-day conference focused on: Learning how NFTs are unlocking value for athletes, artists and organizations!
Responsible for marketing, coordinating, and managing “NFT Day”, which represented 7+ companies valued over $100mm, requiring excellent organizational skills and project planning. The event was partnered with the Bad Crypto Podcast, focusing on the history, creation and implementation of non-fungible tokens and digital collectibles.
Featured speakers that included leading figures in the NFT space:
- William Quigley | Co-Founder of WAX
- Tobin Lent | GM of Topps Digital
- Jodee Rich | CEO of PeopleBrowsr & Kred
- Duncan Cock Foster | Founder of Nifty Gateway
- Devin Finzer | Co-founder and CEO of Open Sea.
NFT Day with Coingenius
Friday the 28th of this month, you can join a day of insights with the current powerhouses of the emerging NFT space. Is this going to become a
MHH by Michael Hewitt